Wednesday, March 16, 2011

News.


Hi Family, Fans and Friends.

Sorry it has been a while since I last blogged. I have booked a few family sessions but not until later this month. I am very excited to share!!! 

We just got back from a weekend in Baja.It was a much needed trip. It was great to see dear friends and spend time catching up. I am so blessed to have these group of people in our life, that love us and encourage us greatly. 

Lately I have been searching  those areas I don't want to go to because I am too afraid what I will find. I have been asking myself a lot of questions. I am going through a phase, a season and just can't put my finger on what it is God wants to show me just yet. I don't want to miss it. 

Anyway, I also have been photographing flowers. I am drawn to their beautiful coloring and intricate detail.I love their fragrant smell. They make me happy. My Tulips are gone and I haven't manage to make it to the grocery store...guess that needs to change this week. 

What inspires you? What place do your eyes like to land? Photography is more than what I do to help my family financially. It helps me see the world differently, look at the details that otherwise we might miss. It's a different set of eyes for me. I wish I could share all the pictures that give me goosebumps or make me laugh or cry for that matter. That is why I am currently building a website with the great help of my husband for Claudia Thompson Photography. I can't wait to share...please keep tuned in. It's coming real soon. A brand new place to display my pictures. A friendly place, a place to log in and feel inspired. It's my most recent adventure and I want it to feel and look like what I imagine it :) 

Thanks again for your love and support and regular visits. 

Xoxo, CTP



No comments:

Post a Comment