Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introduction

Hello, Thanks for checking out my blog. I will try to keep the intro short because the truth is I am not too good with words hence part of the reason I love photographing.  The truth is that ever since I became a mother for the first time, 4 years back, I began to want to capture the charm and beauty of my growing babes. I would say that is when I fell in love with photography. With every picture taken and reviewed it seemed like the pictures themselves helped me fall in love all over again with motherhood.  I have two of the most beautiful little girls on the planet. I am blessed beyond measure with their love and affection. Their simple, childlike approach to life inspires me to trust the one who made it all. The one who entrusted me with them in the first place. I give credit to God for every good and perfect gift. I have the most wonderful man walking beside me on this journey. I could not be more in love, interested and inspired by my husband. Again, I praise God for him everyday of  my life. With all this being said, what I want you to take from this whole viewing experience is JOY. My photographs tells a simple story about me, about creation and about unity. I will keep updating this as much as I can. Have a blessed day.



 Love, Claudia Thompson
  






1 comment: